Motorsport 2021

Nope, it's the behaviour of a no1 driver at a team, think Vettel and Webber, Senna and Prost. I can't understand why people think Max would be any different, the best drivers are the ones self absorbed in their own importance, ruthless and uncaring. Did you think he was a nice guy? There are very few amongst F1 drivers.
I understand and it's not that I thought he was an angel but i associate that kind of behaviour with hashtag. I think his call is justified if he hadn't already won the title, but he has completed his season's targets. Record wins and world title......thought it was poor.

I understand and it's not that I thought he was an angel but i associate that kind of behaviour with hashtag. I think his call is justified if he hadn't already won the title, but he has completed his season's targets. Record wins and world title......thought it was poor.
Depends really, Max obviously believes Perez crashed deliberately in Monaco and it still stings, so he is teaching him a lesson.

It would have been a bit dopey of Perez to crash in qualifying after what happened to Leclerc the year before. Also if he admitted it to Horner he should have said fucking nothing for the sake of peace and quiet within the team. Verstappen is selfish, but generally pretty straight talking.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼