Motorsport 2021

Where does that leave Perez in the driver standings?

Edit: 34 points back in second.

Shocking from Ferrari not to change Le Clerc's tires there.

Binotto was shown telling Charles what was what in parc ferme. They clearly favoured Carlos today.
I don't think it is that clear. They left them race earlier in the race, after which Sainz was told he had to save fuel. Ferrari fucked up not calling Leclerc in during the yellow flags/safety car incident and Sainz was just luckier. Same as Mercedes being slow on the pit stop messed it up for Hamilton. Sainz was just a bit luckier today, which is no harm.

I don't think it is that clear. They left them race earlier in the race, after which Sainz was told he had to save fuel. Ferrari fucked up not calling Leclerc in during the yellow flags/safety car incident and Sainz was just luckier. Same as Mercedes being slow on the pit stop messed it up for Hamilton. Sainz was just a bit luckier today, which is no harm.
I don't buy that to be fair. Sainz was quicker than Leclerc this weekend and had the quicker pace for most of the race. They put him on the quicker tyres at the end of the race as they thought he had more pace than Hamilton, which so it proved albeit with a little help from Perez.

Seen some people say that the halo, while obviously saving him from massive injury or worse, could be part of the reason the car didn't roll back upright and stayed upside down for the entire slide.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nicole Maguire
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

25th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼