mobile phone contracts

Can any of you good people give me some advice re the above.l signed an 18 monthe contract with e mobile last april,but their coverage is terrible,keep getting cut off and losing coverage,it seems to be very poor all over the country,have made several complaints and asked for my contract to be cancelled,but they want 500euros to do so,are the contracts really binding or can l just cancel my direct debit?thanks in advance.ps dont touch emobile

Mention to them that you were speaking with someone in the legal business and they mentioned the small court?

You know the one for Peed off consumers. I think you do have a case when your 'mobile phone' is not as mobile as the company advertised day 1.

Funny story.

Remember back a couple weeks ago or maybe it was last Friday, anyways the phone the lovely Indian girl talked me into arrived.
And it most certainly wasn't the HTC that was promised me but some jacked up Samsung.
and it was broken.

And guess what? They won't take it back. So here's me stuck with 25 yos a month for a a year for a phone I didn't want, don't like and doesn't work.

I sincerely don't know who to hate more.

Funny story.

Remember back a couple weeks ago or maybe it was last Friday, anyways the phone the lovely Indian girl talked me into arrived.
And it most certainly wasn't the HTC that was promised me but some jacked up Samsung.
and it was broken.

And guess what? They won't take it back. So here's me stuck with 25 yos a month for a a year for a phone I didn't want, don't like and doesn't work.

I sincerely don't know who to hate more.
mac, pack it up, send it back and cancel your direct debit.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Inspiration The Poor Relation (Open Mic Night)

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼