Minor Hurling 2022

Great win by 11 points with a very young team.
A very good win considering they were going poorly in the league but Cian Walsh was missing I believe due to Rugby commitments and he's back for championship. I know at least 5 of the Glen team are on the age, maybe more and I thought the rest are 16. Are there younger players than 16?

Sean Mc An tSaoi very good for Valley Rovers v Sars and not on the 2022 Cork minor hurling panel. Elected for football and was only on the extended panel. Himself and Stephen Lynam were some loss to the Cork hurlers.

From what I heard tge barrs team that beat ballinhassig 11 of the barrs team are u 16 which is quiet incredable.
I believe the standard of this game was poor even for Premier 2 except for the exhibition from Adam O'Sullivan who scored 2-13 out of 4-14 on the lesser balanced losing side.

I believe the standard of this game was poor even for Premier 2 except for the exhibition from Adam O'Sullivan who scored 2-13 out of 4-14 on the lesser balanced losing side.
Was at this game game o sullivan good in spurts scored 1-2 from play the barrs did a good overall job on him from my reckoning

Roversfan and Red Rebel 1

Shandrum and Killeagh are definitely the teams to beat in Premier 2. Shandrum have players such as Daniel O'Connell, Eoin O'Mahoney and Kieran Murphy who were involved with Cork minors this year. They also have Johnny Murphy who is a current Cork U-16 player while Killeagh have Ben Walsh a Cork minor and current Cork U-16 as well as fellow Cork U-16's Sean Meade & Barry Walsh among a few others.

Corkfan18

Adam O'Sullivan's 1-2 from play while playing against a fellow Cork minor and being double marked is a good return out of his total of 2-13.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼