Minor Hurling 2022

Only my own opinion but I wouldn't be a fan of Murray getting involved. I think he likes the attention a bit and has a fine ego, thought we'd moved away from that recently with those involved at minor & u20

Also I wouldn't be sure of his actual ability to do the job either.

Only my own opinion but I wouldn't be a fan of Murray getting involved. I think he likes the attention a bit and has a fine ego, thought we'd moved away from that recently with those involved at minor & u20

Also I wouldn't be sure of his actual ability to do the job either.

Paudie will be the next minor manager alright, my only concern is, a bit like Cusack, he’s a bit too authoritarian to be in charge of minors. His favoured style of play is not something I’m enamoured with either.. I’m hoping he will bring his brother Kevin with him as coach which would be a massive positive in my eyes

Paudie will be the next minor manager alright, my only concern is, a bit like Cusack, he’s a bit too authoritarian to be in charge of minors. His favoured style of play is not something I’m enamoured with either.. I’m hoping he will bring his brother Kevin with him as coach which would be a massive positive in my eyes
I'd be thinking along same lines. Have heard good stuff about Kevin so that would be a positive

How much did ye sign Kevin Murray for? 😉

Many of this Glen side expected Cork minors next yr? Lynam was v lively in the corner. Barrs hit some v poor wides. Buckley and OConnor look future senior intercounty.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

31st Mar 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

DJ Fadd Jnr

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼