Minor Hurling 2022

Cork93

The stat is 21 wides, you alluding to a hypothetical situation is nonsense but you wish to defend the management at all cost.

red&blue

Your offer of a history lesson is pathetic, the minor grade comes under the adult club and the membership is phased out regarding family and students in clubs. My nephews play juvenile with a city club and their parents pay the Family membership.

A 17 year old player qualifies to play U-20 at club level, that's one of the issues regarding a proposed U-19 grade. You and Cork2030 don't seem to know this or are just ignoring the fact.

I've never changed my mind on Ben Cunningham here before or since your apology bull. He is a tippy, tappy hurler with a meek work rate similar in style to his uncle Brian, you condem this type of hurler constantly on the forums but because he is a 'Barrs player you believe an exception should be made. You defend the Cahalanes on the same basis which is the height of hypocrisy. You have an issue over the amount of times I mention Damien's name because you don't wish to know the truth regarding his hurling career.🤣

Cork93

The stat is 21 wides, you alluding to a hypothetical situation is nonsense but you wish to defend the management at all cost.
Glad you’ve finally understood what I was saying, took you long enough.

Was more the players than management really that I had to defend from your berating.

Waste of time replying to you so I will leave it at that. Hopefully you’ll start having a bit more going on in your life going forward so you don’t have to be so angry about kids losing a game of hurling. All the best 👍🏻

Cork93

The understanding of your statement is irrelevant when it's only hypothetical. It's only narrow mindedness to make up stuff like kids and the minor hurlers are teenagers and near grown men.

Plenty going on in my life but the minor inter-county hurlers will be supported by me to the extent of inter-county players at U-20 or senior. The players deserve to be properly selected and the supporters deserve to see the best lining out instead of those wagging fingers and treating them like kids. Cheerio!

Cork93

Jeez, the minors are getting younger with every post, they're only 15 year olds now in your mind.

One has to be from the 'Barrs or at least the South side of the City to be one of the Politicians, I'm far too honest for that crap.

Cork93

Jeez, the minors are getting younger with every post, they're only 15 year olds now in your mind.

One has to be from the 'Barrs or at least the South side of the City to be one of the Politicians, I'm far too honest for that crap.
Naming individual players at minor and under 20 and slating them is not honesty, its self indulgent peevish nasty shit

Hindsight is a great thing isn’t it?

Jack O’Neill is one of the best minor hurlers in the country and I’ve no doubt Seán Ahern would have had the same amount of issues marking him. That’s the lowest O’Neill has contributed in any game for Clare this year so I don’t think leary hayes did too badly at all, o neill was taken off and everything.
Great call on Jack O Neill. He was absolutely brilliant tonight. Thus showing that TOLH did OK on him in the semi

Great call on Jack O Neill. He was absolutely brilliant tonight. Thus showing that TOLH did OK on him in the semi
Young O'Leary-Hayes wasn't even on O'Neill for much of the semi-final. O'Neill is a very exciting prospect alright.

Only saw twenty minutes of the final last night, the standard looked very good, a good bit better than the Cork-Clare semi-final I thought. It's a shame Cork didn't get through - the extra few games would have stood to them.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼