Minister Alan Kelly.

Today Alan Kelly said that Fr Peter McVerry never has a positive attitude towards housing and that he never has anything poitive to say about anything. He also stated that he failed to turn up at a prearranged meeting. Has he lost the plot? Peter has been involved with homeless since the 1980s. Opinions please because I find it difficult to see what purpose or intent a statement like this has. Ref journal.ie.

Ah he's an awul dope.

Is it just me, or is Labours implosion this time going to be worse than in previous years they were the junior coalition party.

Joan Burton and this clown.

I'm struggling to think who, apart from party members, will actually vote for them and why. At the moment they are in no way distinguishable from FF and FG.

Exactly and with this weeks abortion fiasco, they're now starting to alienate those who would excuse them economic policy and vote for social issues.

I think they are going to be utterly destroyed at the ballot box next time out.

Exactly and with this weeks abortion fiasco, they're now starting to alienate those who would excuse them economic policy and vote for social issues.

And deservedly so. Can't believe how smug and arrogant Kelly has become over the last few months, a complete and utter prick.

Peter my Very said to today that if he was Alan Kelly he would be embarrassed making today's announcement re housing plan. He said that by 2017 the plan would help rid us of 10% of our housing waiting list. A man not afraid to speak his mind is our Peter.

Trade unions will protect them, 350,000 voters - they won't get all their benchmarking money if Labour are not there.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Daniel Lukas: The Only Funny German
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Afro House & Amapiano #18

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼