Mike phelan sacked

Daft, unless they have a cunning plan.

Do you really think so Cloudy?

I know he's barely had a chance and a transfer window might have changed things but they were doomed under him, IMO. They made a good start and only for that, they'd be gone already.

It's going to be a ridiculously tough job but it's not mission impossible for the new man. They're probably doomed but if they can get a new man in, along with the current transfer window to work with, it could all change. I don't think Phelan was the man for them in the long run either way. They're giving themselves a chance now. The appointment is obviously crucial.

Do you really think so Cloudy?

I know he's barely had a chance and a transfer window might have changed things but they were doomed under him, IMO. They made a good start and only for that, they'd be gone already.

It's going to be a ridiculously tough job but it's not mission impossible for the new man. They're probably doomed but if they can get a new man in, along with the current transfer window to work with, it could all change. I don't think Phelan was the man for them in the long run either way. They're giving themselves a chance now. The appointment is obviously crucial.
The club were a mess in August, and their position was utterly predictable. Unless they have an absolute stone cold improvement lined up (I'll take a stab at Gary Rowett) then what's the point?

Will the new boss be fired if they get relegated?

Delighted. The barclays EPL doesn't need bores in charge of our teams. Imagine having phealan greeting you at training every morning. Get Pards or Arry in please.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼