Miio Yiannopoulos V the lefties

You underestimate them. They love the shreekey snowflakes who just want to shut down debate, its great ammunition for them.

Yes. There recent alt-right get-together in the US shows how much they enjoy being shut down.

Perhaps the next one will climb into double figures.

Fascists rarely win public debates - I presume you know that. But they do use public debates to recruit from the tiny number of people who vote with them at the end. Wherever the BNP built bases in the UK, violence against minorities was likely to follow - even when they had lost the debate in the local university.
A small price to pay for allowing even the hint of denial of free speech and debate and analysis of ideas to be tolerated

You are prepared to offer up the bodies and lives of gays and blacks, are you? How noble.

Free speech and debate and analysis of ideas is the way to progress our civilization and protect blacks and gay and whatever.There are lots of criminals in the world this is not a best method of dealing with them

Thoughts and prayers.

Bitter leftist

No surprise there

It’s amazing how you lot delight in people’s problems and misfortunes...no matter if it’s Milo, Peterson,

But then again, ye are bitter, begrudging and overall negative depressants.

( waits for the weak Milo fan-boy come back )

Free speech and debate and analysis of ideas is the way to progress our civilization and protect blacks and gay and whatever

So preventing a debate in a university is a denial of free speech? What was to stop that shit from the BNP buying a megaphone and peddling his filth down on Patrick St? Or standing in the quad roaring at undergrads? The student society (I think it was the Philosoph) were offering the BNP shit (and the shit, Irving) a platform to spout their crap, where they could organise themselves and their ilk to identify and approach people who seemed sympathetic with a view to recruiting. And recruitment to the likes of the BNP does not lead solely to further academic debate - it leads also to what Nick Griffin described as "well-directed boots and fists".

Fascists are no lovers of free speech, and they do not restrict themselves to preventing recruitment meetings.

Bitter leftist

No surprise there

It’s amazing how you lot delight in people’s problems and misfortunes...no matter if it’s Milo, Peterson,

But then again, ye are bitter, begrudging and overall negative depressants.

( waits for the weak Milo fan-boy come back )

No need for a comeback, weak or strong. You've said nothing relevant.

In his own words he should "just stop being poor":D

His official statement, he's actually 4 million in debt. :lol!:

++ STATEMENT FROM MILO YIANNOPOULOS REGARDING RECENT PRESS COVERAGE ++
I was shocked to read more lies in the press about me today. They say I owe $2m. I don’t! It’s at least $4m. Do you know how successful you have to be to owe that kind of money?
You may think this is no laughing matter, but after all the lies told about me, I can only grin at the madness of some of the claims. I pawned my wedding ring? Please. Cartier bands cost a grand. I’ve got Louboutins that ran four ...times that. I’d sell a kidney before returning my wedding band. And believe me, I might still have to.
For those wondering, it’s true. I am pretty broke, relatively speaking. Two years of being no-platformed, banned, blacklisted and censored because I’m the most effective, talented cultural warrior of my generation has taken its toll. But you know what? It was worth it. I was instrumental in getting Trump elected and I wrote a New York Times bestselling book.
I’ve been wrongly accused of being a pedophile “supporter”—whatever that means—despite being a victim of clerical sexual abuse. I’ve been wrongly accused of being a white supremacist—despite having a black husband. Do you think I give a damn about people saying I’m broke? I have love in my life, and I have God. And I am far too talented and determined to be out of play for long.
My former tour operator AE MEDIA, a criminal outfit that doxed my family, including children, this week, then hacked my website, refused to give punters refunds and leaked private emails has burned $500k of their dad’s money and have nothing but a pending class-action lawsuit to show for it. It would take a heart of stone not to laugh at the ineptitude of Ben and Dan Spiller, the crooked clowns of Queensland.
To my Leftist critics: Does my checking account balance alter the fact that you support the murder of innocent unborn babies, persecute and ridicule decent Americans for their beliefs, steal elections, take money from the wealthy to poison and indoctrinate children and are now trying to dissolve the very concept of the nation state?
No. And that’s why I’ll be around for decades to continue tormenting you—whether I’m dressed in a bespoke suit or a paper bag. I’m never going away. Bank balances come and go, but Milo will be funny, famous and fabulous and right about everything until the day he dies. I am a free speech icon. You can never defeat me. You will never shut me up. Here’s to 2019. With love from a bruised, broke—but unbeaten—hoe. 💋

While the whole Milo at Berkeley affair got me interested in the free-speech debate, I don't like him at all. I think he's a complete attention-seeking narcissist who found an niche to get famous/infamous. I think he's a fraud. I dislike him almost as much as I dislike the regressive antifa goons who opposed him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cast
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Cork City Organ Group

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼