Mick Malone

Mark Keane from Limerick would have 3 u21s from on the pitch. Top scored in the championship 00, 01 and 02. But obviously no senior AI. Watched him in the Pairc in 01 against Cork and he caused wreck.

Clare did 3 in a row in recent years. I imagine someone on that panel would have a subs medal or 2.

Won 3 as sub,
Pat Fox won 3 on field
Must be Kilkenny lads with a few id say

Don't think any KK player has more than two. Few were denied a third by a late Galway winning goal back in 2005. Richie Power I believe one that missed out.

I thought Pat Moylan had 3 U21s but maybe one was as substitute?

Mick Slocum had 3 on the field for Cork footballers between 2004 and 2006.

Don't think any KK player has more than two. Few were denied a third by a late Galway winning goal back in 2005. Richie Power I believe one that missed out.

I thought Pat Moylan had 3 U21s but maybe one was as substitute?

Mick Slocum had 3 on the field for Cork footballers between 2004 and 2006.

Serious team they had. Cha Fitz another who missed out on the 3. Captained them in 2004 so would've been going for 04/05/06 like Richie Power. I imagine there was one or two others.

Serious team they had. Cha Fitz another who missed out on the 3. Captained them in 2004 so would've been going for 04/05/06 like Richie Power. I imagine there was one or two others.

Yeah - great team with so many that went on to multiple senior AIs.
Michael Fenneally another who missed out due to Galway 2005.
TJ Reid was on the bench for 2005 team as an 18 year old. Won U21 AIs in 2006 and 2008 - KK shocked by Offaly in 2007 Leinster s final denied him chance of 3 in a row. Offaly subsequently hammered by Dublin.

Mick Slocum, Teddy MaC , Mick McCarthy rip, Barry Coffey and Brendan Stack I think that's his name all won three All-Ireland U21 Champonship medals in football in 1984, 1985 and 1986...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Rebel Frequencies Presents Songsmiths
The White Horse, Ballincollig

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

The Gay Agenda

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼