Metrosexualism in Big Brother!

RogueC

I’m have been watching Big Brother over the last few weeks, and I find it sad how all the male contestants are wearing nail varnish, hugging each other, sitting down with their arms around each other, wearing eye liner, waxing their legs, shaving their armpits , and getting sprayed with fake tan, what’s up with all this metrosexual carry on?

I really hope this emasculation of men, is something where not going to see more of in the fucture, its like TV is telling us this foolish vanity is acceptable and cool.

How Wrong they are.:bday:

i've been fortunate enough to avoid having any of it inflicted upon me all summer. the two fragments i couldn't involve featured

a: a woman saying she didn't know what a pope was, and
b: a fundamentalist christian who wouldn't allow his housemates to discuss evolution.

big brother: a cesspit of humanity, watched by people who like sifting their own shit.

i've been fortunate enough to avoid having any of it inflicted upon me all summer. the two fragments i couldn't involve featured

a: a woman saying she didn't know what a pope was, and
b: a fundamentalist christian who wouldn't allow his housemates to discuss evolution.

big brother: a cesspit of humanity, watched by people who like sifting their own shit.

Its like people are being conformed to be self obsessed and judgmental of each other
I don't watch it with excitement, but with a speculative suspicion, of whats it really all about
is this the depraved path society is heading down>>>?:bday:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼