Merkels gee

So poor auld Dr. Angela broke her gee over the break

Now I'm not one to take pleasure from others misfortune or to speculate, but I reckon the ski fall story is a ruse

My money's on Ring_Y finally getting his grubby ginger mitts on his hero and focus of his fantasy, the doc..

All of his Christmases came at once and poor Angela is bate and broken as a result

This might also explain his no-show at the crib

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...fractures-pelvis-in-skiing-accident-1.1645830

So poor auld Dr. Angela broke her gee over the break

Now I'm not one to take pleasure from others misfortune or to speculate, but I reckon the ski fall story is a ruse

My money's on Ring_Y finally getting his grubby ginger mitts on his hero and focus of his fantasy, the doc..

All of his Christmases came at once and poor Angela is bate and broken as a result

This might also explain his no-show at the crib

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/worl...fractures-pelvis-in-skiing-accident-1.1645830

merke.jpg

rat-up-a-drainpipe.jpg

The pillow talk afterwards would be fantastic.

"In ze morning I will call this Kenny man and turn the screw more on the pixie heads, Patrick"

"Put down the potato and listen to me good Kenny - listen to me good", I will say to them Patrick".....

"Oh Angela, I'm hard as a rock again love"

"I love the way you talk to me baby"

merke.jpg

rat-up-a-drainpipe.jpg

"In ze morning I will call this Kenny man and turn the screw more on the pixie heads, Patrick"

"Put down the potato and listen to me good Kenny - listen to me good", I will say to them Patrick".....

Paddy, did you fight de mange over xmas? Ye were doing a lot of talking about it but was there any actual confrontation like?

merke.jpg

rat-up-a-drainpipe.jpg

"Oh Ange_Y.. Talk durty to me beour"

"Very well Patrick, you filthy fucking ginger"

Paddy, did you fight de mange over xmas? Ye were doing a lot of talking about it but was there any actual confrontation like?

I was at the crib.

I took 2 pics of it on the rain. These shall be posted tomorrow.

That yella suck never showed.

Actually, I take suck back.

At least a suck would have taken his batin like a man.

I'll be going to Dublin on biz soon and I'll fight him on his own turf in Ballymun/Darndale.

There's going to be a bit of extra prejudice in those digs now. Coz of the no-show, n'all.

But I'll comfort his oul doll afterwards.

Twice.

'swan.

Apparently one ginger, malnourished lad turned up at the crib alright and they tried to give him the charity money out of pity for a few Big Macs or something, but he left ashamed mumbling something about Shiela Joyce

I'd fuck any man Paddy, and well you know it

Apparently one ginger, malnourished lad turned up at the crib alright and they tried to give him the charity money out of pity for a few Big Macs or something, but he left ashamed mumbling something about Shiela Joyce

I'd fuck any man Paddy, and well you know it

We all know that, de mange.

And your poor oul dol has to watch zombie tapes on the telly in the middle of the night.

Not for long more, though.

I'm comin' outta retirement to put you into retirement, sham.

Ya zombie's, zombie's bastard, de mange.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼