Mayor Gillian Coughlan

Schools sports were on recently I believe. Is this what we are talking about?
Possibly, who knows with Daft_y. I can't see how he would have a issue with the County Mayor attending the school sports which are open to all the schools in the county.
There must be a SF/IRA angle some where 🤣🤣

Mayor Coughlan attended the cork city sports in full attire. Does she not realise that her brief does not extend to the city. I have no objection to her attending in a private capacity but this sure takes the biscuit.
She should be outed for this indicretion.
You drunk? Cork city sports not on until next month and who gives a fuck that a Mayor turns up in full attire :rolleyes:

The event referred to the launch of the city sports. Apologies I left out the word launch.
If my memory serves me correctly her late father in law was a member of Bandon Town council

Mayor Coughlan attended the cork city sports in full attire. Does she not realise that her brief does not extend to the city. I have no objection to her attending in a private capacity but this sure takes the biscuit.
She should be outed for this indicretion.

Cork county council are sponsors of the event she had every right to be there and no doubt was invited by the organisers to attend In her official capacity.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Terry Alderton and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼