Matlock or Notlock?

Is Matty a solicitor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hank Scorpio

The boards hot topic over the last few days ( In SoundYs mind at least).

Most of us know the PROC's resident legal eagle is indeed a solicitor.

Just how wrong is Soundy? You decide.

I voted yes..
but she must be part of a not so busy practice that she can come on here daily to condescend to fellow posters.

Maybe she was a high flyer once looking after the legal needs of the merchant princes of Cork and flew to near the sun and had a break down. It does happen.
Or maybe she is just a legal Secretary in the typing pool.

I voted yes..
but she must be part of a not so busy practice that she can come on here daily to condescend to fellow posters.

Maybe she was a high flyer once looking after the legal needs of the merchant princes of Cork and flew to near the sun and had a break down. It does happen.

Don't be silly. I do this while ignoring my children, not my clients ;-)

I voted yes..

Used to bang a legal secretary, she did more work than the entire practice. The shit she told me about what went on in the office would curdle your blood.

I reckon Matlock is a receptionist in a law firm on South Mall. All day long she sits in her lowly rags as the autumn breeze flows through the door and makes her shiver, while the high flying solicitors in their fur coats and high heels bark orders at her before going out for bottomless prosecco brunches and the sweet taste of high society.

Matlock sits there typing letters, dreaming of one day being among these high flyers. To satisfy her longing to belong in this elite society, she logs on to the local regional talk page and bandies around terms such as litigation and reasonable doubt, in the hope that she will be accepted as a solicitor by this online community.

And for 17 years, it worked flawlessly. But then along came SoundMan... He has seen through her, and threatens to expose this charade. What will Matlock do next?

I reckon Matlock is a receptionist in a law firm on South Mall. All day long she sits in her lowly rags as the autumn breeze flows through the door and makes her shiver, while the high flying solicitors in their fur coats and high heels bark orders at her before going out for bottomless prosecco brunches and the sweet taste of high society.

Matlock sits there typing letters, dreaming of one day being among these high flyers. To satisfy her longing to belong in this elite society, she logs on to the local regional talk page and bandies around terms such as litigation and reasonable doubt, in the hope that she will be accepted as a solicitor by this online community.

And to date, it has worked flawlessly. But then along came SoundMan... He has seen through her, and threatens to expose this charade. What will Matlock do next?

Those 'bottomless' prosecco deals run for an hour and a half.

You'd want to be a right guzzler to get your moneys worth.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Light and Shade

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼