Mass Eviction at Cork Apartments

No. Those guys are thd ones with a city centre tyre buisness.

Wad sidetrax the one up the alley between grand parade and oliver plunkett street by the sex shop and brothel where the punters were being filmed and the bouncers killed that young man?

i know they had the tyre place near the mercy, but im certain they owned sidetrax as well, yes sidetrax was down that alley,

No. Those guys are thd ones with a city centre tyre buisness.

Wad sidetrax the one up the alley between grand parade and oliver plunkett street by the sex shop and brothel where the punters were being filmed and the bouncers killed that young man?

My understanding is that it was the same Corbetts - from out Grenagh way. They've run a tyre shop at the eastern side of the Mercy Hospital for decades. Hard working and noticed potential in property in the area around where they work and got into the property development business. Not sure if it was that block or the one on the other side of the street closer to the Gate that Corbetts owned. AFAIK they also owned Side Tracks which used to be a decent spot back in the day but was starting to go down hill rapid and when some misfortunate died after being restrained by a bouncer it went to the dogs. I think they might also have been involved in that failed Hotel venture between the Mall and OllliePlunkett Street just behind Parnell Place.

They still run the tyre shop afaik - cash money business and they always seem very busy

Does it have to mean turfing people out on the streets like heartless cnuts at the worst possible time?

Can they not have rolling renovations or some other arrangement?

Turfing out depends on the notice period given.

Rolling renovations is fine for light construction work but if substantial works are needed then the owners have no choice but to do the entire building at once.

Still a very bad situation for the residents given the lack of accodation at the moment.

My understanding is that it was the same Corbetts - from out Grenagh way. They've run a tyre shop at the eastern side of the Mercy Hospital for decades. Hard working and noticed potential in property in the area around where they work and got into the property development business. Not sure if it was that block or the one on the other side of the street closer to the Gate that Corbetts owned. AFAIK they also owned Side Tracks which used to be a decent spot back in the day but was starting to go down hill rapid and when some misfortunate died after being restrained by a bouncer it went to the dogs. I think they might also have been involved in that failed Hotel venture between the Mall and OllliePlunkett Street just behind Parnell Place.

They still run the tyre shop afaik - cash money business and they always seem very busy

They do big tyres. Always big tyres stacked up there.

i know one of the brothers, in my nights in sidetrax mid 90s i would see him there behind the bar and cleaning up, he told me he would get about 3 hours sleep tops and back into the tyre depot next morning, certainly not work shy,

Single mother on peejay now.

Her 2 bed apartment is 700 per month and her notice period is from 12oct 2017 till 2nd march 2018.
5 months notice isnt that bad is it?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼