Maryland Shooting

Jessica Valenti Verified account @JessicaValenti
19m19 minutes ago

Trump, Feb 2017: Media is "the enemy of the American people" & "a great danger to our country."

Trump fifteen days ago: Media is the nation's "biggest enemy."

Milo Yiannopoulos two days ago: “I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down."

NBC News Verified account @NBCNews
3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: "Several people" killed and "several others" injured in Maryland newsroom mass shooting, official says.

Anybody still supporting, wumming or not, this sorry excuse for a human being needs to hang their head in shame. America is as fucked right now as it has ever been in my lifetime and as long as that ape continues to be able to open his mouth then it is only going to get worse. Sad thing is many of his base, and probably our resident Trump cucks here, will probably see this as a victory that innocent media members have been gunned down in cold blood. Like or loathe the media, when you start suggesting and promoting violence against the media then you start down a very dangerous road. Of course the fucking morons supporting him are oblivious to history repeating itself.

Jessica Valenti Verified account @JessicaValenti
19m19 minutes ago

Trump, Feb 2017: Media is "the enemy of the American people" & "a great danger to our country."

Trump fifteen days ago: Media is the nation's "biggest enemy."

Milo Yiannopoulos two days ago: “I can’t wait for the vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down."

NBC News Verified account @NBCNews
3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: "Several people" killed and "several others" injured in Maryland newsroom mass shooting, official says.

Anybody still supporting, wumming or not, this sorry excuse for a human being needs to hang their head in shame. America is as fucked right now as it has ever been in my lifetime and as long as that ape continues to be able to open his mouth then it is only going to get worse. Sad thing is many of his base, and probably our resident Trump cucks here, will probably see this as a victory that innocent media members have been gunned down in cold blood. Like or loathe the media, when you start suggesting and promoting violence against the media then you start down a very dangerous road. Of course the fucking morons supporting him are oblivious to history repeating itself.

Jaysus Christ. Do you blame Trump any time you cant get it up too?

Jaysus Christ. Do you blame Trump any time you cant get it up too?

But of course. It's gonna rain in the next few days. And it'll be ALL TRUMP'S FAULT!

The shooter has a Mexican/Hispanic name. I bet its some disgrunted ex employee who lost the plot.

Apparently he had a long-standing grudge against the Paper. He'd been convicted of harrassing an employee there and the Paper ran the story a few years ago.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼