Marina Market to go BANG?

IRA/SF have not come out of the traps on this one. A few councillors have expressed their opinions. I suppose the army council will decide. There is a legacy issue with TC and IRA/SF when he was at the help at Cork City FC.

I visited the Market about a month or so ago, was one of the hundred or so cars parked along the Quay... and one if the five that got clamped :|

I think the clamping company said that they generally carry about 5 clamps. You were unlucky but I think the area is well posted with no parking signs. Heads up it would be dreadful if the penalty was kneecapping or being tarred and feathered.

I think the clamping company said that they generally carry about 5 clamps. You were unlucky but I think the area is well posted with no parking signs. Heads up it would be dreadful if the penalty was kneecapping or being tarred and feathered.

Should just deflate everyone's tires and stick a shitty sticker on their windscreen saying why they were deflated. Sorted.

Should just deflate everyone's tires and stick a shitty sticker on their windscreen saying why they were deflated. Sorted.
Good alternative.
I see where the marina market is bidding for Douglas shopping centre.
If Tesco moves out what are the the chances that he the marina market will relocate to Douglas

I have looked at the planning file .
The submission from Doyle Group is relevant. An accident waiting to happen on the quays if the quays are being used for access to the site.
I am surprised that the HSA did not mention anything about this.

There is data on the sewer system but no indication where the present waste water is going ?
I remember when I was working in Dublin 40 years ago doing deliveries I used to use a public toilet on the quays. There was a sign on the Jax door saying. Pull this chain and in a jiffy your s.....t will be floating in the Liffey.
I looked over the quay wall and there I could see mine.
I hope this is not the case now..
Dare I ask how you knew it was yours. Genuine question 🙈

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Kisses, Juozas (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

DJ Fadd Jnr

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11:30pm

More events ▼