Marina Market to go BANG?

Not sure how you can jump from someone saying people applying retrospectively for retention is the same as reasoning "nobody should bother taxing their car until they get caught."

It wasn't as though they were keeping Marina Market quiet - the opposite in fact was true.
You must still have a lot of grá for Fianna Fáil! Coughlan a big supporter and confidant of Billy Kelliher. Don't piss on our own rogues was always the FF way and turn a blind eye etc. Your secret is safe with us here but the AC might take a dim view of such actions.

You must still have a lot of grá for Fianna Fáil! Coughlan a big supporter and confidant of Billy Kelliher. Don't piss on our own rogues was always the FF way and turn a blind eye etc. Your secret is safe with us here but the AC might take a dim view of such actions.

You must still have a lot of grá for being factually incorrect because Tommy No Bobs, though a close pal of BK, ran unsuccessfully for The Progressive Desocrats. There was nobody turning a blind eye on the Marina Market. It's been pointed out already that it was a very well publicised venue, that initially had permission albeit with a time restriction. They've applied for retention and been turned down. It is absolutely NOTHING like your "not paying car tax until you're caught" type scenario.

Hilarious that you're having to try so hard to deflect from your own obvious shortcomings.

You must still have a lot of grá for being factually incorrect because Tommy No Bobs, though a close pal of BK, ran unsuccessfully for The Progressive Desocrats. There was nobody turning a blind eye on the Marina Market. It's been pointed out already that it was a very well publicised venue, that initially had permission albeit with a time restriction. They've applied for retention and been turned down. It is absolutely NOTHING like your "not paying car tax until you're caught" type scenario.

Hilarious that you're having to try so hard to deflect from your own obvious shortcomings.
So do you give first or second preference to SF or FF? Why are you banging on about publicity for you wishy-washy old fool. I didn't say anywhere TNB ran for FF but you seem to think I did. What's your obsession with giving law breakers a free pass?

It can be a bit steep I grant you. But for someone who very occasionally would treat the kids to their favourite take-away it's a godsend. We can all go and eat in one place and there's no squabbling about what to get as all tastes are catered to. A bit like an indoor and less formal Princes Street.
The food is good yes but the portions are microscopic.
Hipster gobshite in the coffee container forgot my overpriced coffee order, never again.

In my day you ate what you got and if you didn't you went hungry, that sorts out the squabbling.

The food is good yes but the portions are microscopic.
Hipster gobshite in the coffee container forgot my overpriced coffee order, never again.

In my day you ate what you got and if you didn't you went hungry, that sorts out the squabbling.

Me too. But their mother is a far more forgiving soul and I work by the adage "Happy wife, happy life" ;)

You're right about the small portions too, but it is tasty in fairness.

Im sure someone else will get something similar up and running, the chancers in the Marina market did so ballsy without any permission from anyone...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

2nd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼