Man jailed for raping girls lured from birthday party

doesnt say what the sentence handed down was

I think this is one of the worst things I have ever read about :cry:

You can only hope the cunt never sees the light of day again

Man jailed for raping girls lured from birthday party

A man who lured two very young girls away from a children’s birthday party and told them he would cut their parent’s throats before repeatedly raping them has received a two life jail sentences.
The 30-year-old man lured the six and nine year old girls from a park where they were playing and repeatedly forced them both to have oral and anal sex with him.
During the ordeal, which lasted 20 minutes, he told them: “Do what I tell you or I will cut your parent’s throat and then cut yours.”
The girls escaped through a window in the ground floor flat and ran back to their parents who had by this stage noticed the girls were missing and were out looking for them.
The rapist pleaded guilty at the Central Criminal Court to three counts of the rape, anal rape and oral rape of a 9-year-old and two counts of the oral and anal rape of the 6-year-old girl at an address in Co Westmeath on September 28th, 2013.
The father of the youngest victim sobbed while reading out a ten minute victim impact statement in which he said that hearing his child first tell him what the man had done to her was “like a bomb going off” in his head.
Passing sentence today Mr Justice Paul Carney said he found it too upsetting to recite the facts of the case.
He said: “A feature of this case was to observe the cases of the hard-boiled press corps having difficulty listening to the facts emerging.”

Last edited by a moderator:
at least the UK are now setting actual life tarrifs. we probably have some constitutional amendment from 1932 or some such shit which prevents anyone doing any long stretch.

No he won't.

Why even say something like that? Are the facts of the case as they stand not bad enough for you...

What are you on about now. I was merely expressing an opinion. Maybe Liam was right about you.

Capital punishment should be introduced for the rape of children.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Gemma Hayes
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

21st Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Ricky Lynch Band

The White Horse, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼