Madeline McCann

In my opinion the cops tried to pin this on the parents from the beginning and they've never been able to put a shred of evidence together. That tells me that they have nothing whatsoever to do with Maddie's disappearance (apart from leaving the kid alone in the apartment).
No offence Mike , but i thought that from when she disappeared..

I think i know who this Nollaig O Muracu guy is here. The poster he was before. He wakes up in cold sweats from dreaming about me at 3am in the morning.
there’s a good chance this nollaig lad had something to do with young maddie disappearing.

i’d like to know his whereabouts at the time in question. i’m sure he’ll plead innocence by being drunk in some south side establishment and having the dregs account for his whereabouts.

a very dangerous individual.

there’s a good chance this nollaig lad had something to do with young maddie disappearing.

i’d like to know his whereabouts at the time in question. i’m sure he’ll plead innocence by being drunk in some south side establishment and having the dregs account for his whereabouts.

a very dangerous individual.
He has an alibi. He was scrolling through my message history on here for 16 hours at the time so could not have done it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Toucan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼