Madeline McCann

I wonder who the next sick patsy will be when this lead hits a dead end?

It's absolutely bonkers the amount of resources that have been thrown at this and they seem no nearer to solving the case than they were in the first months of the investigation.

Of course, when all other avenues have been explored where will the investigation turn back to logically? The parents?

I wonder who the next sick patsy will be when this lead hits a dead end?

It's absolutely bonkers the amount of resources that have been thrown at this and they seem no nearer to solving the case than they were in the first months of the investigation.

Of course, when all other avenues have been explored where will the investigation turn back to logically? The parents?
I know no more about this case than you do, and all either of us know is what has been in the media. How then do you feel like you are in possession of even a fraction of the detail or evidence you would need to be to make an accusation like that on a public platform?

Cop on ya gobshite

I know no more about this case than you do, and all either of us know is what has been in the media. How then do you feel like you are in possession of even a fraction of the detail or evidence you would need to be to make an accusation like that on a public platform?

Cop on ya gobshite
I didn't blame the parents, I simply asked where the investigation would go next. Have a cup of tea and relax boy 😂

Maybe get back to work on the case if a simple question upsets you so much.

I didn't blame the parents, I simply asked where the investigation would go next. Have a cup of tea and relax boy 😂

Maybe get back to work on the case if a simple question upsets you so much.
Its clear what you are suggesting

I dont work on the case, nor do you. The difference is I am not so deluded that I reckon I could solve this from the behind a laptop like you seem to think you could

Its clear what you are suggesting

I dont work on the case, nor do you. The difference is I am not so deluded that I reckon I could solve this from the behind a laptop like you seem to think you could
No... but you're making some leap though infairness to you.

There's been millions spent on this and its no nearer being solved. Normally when you throw enough money at something you get a result.

I simply asked if they run out of leads or suspects where does the investigation logically turn to?

The parents....or does it fizzle out and we never find anything. Are there currently any other suspects or persons of interest other than the German guy.

I don't see why you're so upset by that and taking it so personally?

The parents aren't the most likable pair, but they have been under scrutiny since the start.
I find its very unlikely that they accidentally killed their kid, covered it up in a panic and managed to fool the police forces of two countries across multiple investigations, all while running a media campaign to keep the case in the public mindset for the past 17 years.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

2nd May 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼