Madeline McCann

like all items that are lost (passport) .... start in the uppermost room of the house and work downwards, searching every nook and cranny.

poor thing's probably playing hide n seek.

Anyhoooo seriously .. the Mother did it. She's the only one who knows ....

id say so ... v sad

i dunno how you could just stop.
if that happened i would to this day be world wide searching.
i know life has to go on for the other kids but i dunno could i just give up and return home like that.

i know a week is a long time to be looking for someone and a year let alone 2 is uncomprahendable. but i still dont think i could stop looking for my little girl.

but you think thats sad?
im going to post a story (if i can find it, read it in a mag while the wife was in hospital, its tragic, disgusting and a total wrong doing).
ill post a thread.

i dunno how you could just stop.
if that happened i would to this day be world wide searching.
i know life has to go on for the other kids but i dunno could i just give up and return home like that.

i know a week is a long time to be looking for someone and a year let alone 2 is uncomprahendable. but i still dont think i could stop looking for my little girl.

but you think thats sad?
im going to post a story (if i can find it, read it in a mag while the wife was in hospital, its tragic, disgusting and a total wrong doing).
ill post a thread.

The search will always continue in one way or another until they find evidence to what has happened to her.

At this stage The Police act on reports of sightings/inteligence as they would do with any other missing child/person.

No doubt Police across the world are always monitoring Paedo gangs and always hoping they will save many kids from these dirty perverted animals including little Madeline the poor misfortune.

I suppose the option of to keep on looking would be alot easier than thinking of what could possibly have happened to her.

She's dead for sure.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼