Lottery/Euromillions

A question about Lottery/Euromillions for all the legal eagles and know-it-alls on here.

If I was lucky enough to win 200m on the Euromillions tonight, could I share say 10% with my family by claiming its a syndicate agreement?

A question about Lottery/Euromillions for all the legal eagles and know-it-alls on here.

If I was lucky enough to win 200m on the Euromillions tonight, could I share say 10% with my family by claiming its a syndicate agreement?
You need to add their names to your ticket..

The ticket signatures dictate who shares the loot.
My family allocation has always been 30%.
215 million - by the way - IT'S MINE I TELLS YE...........😎

Don't you have to pay tax on gifts, best to add them.
So what you are saying is that they would need to sign the ticket. And the fact that they signed the ticket they would be entitled to an equal share. No matter what 'agreement' the family had.

Have it now. Cheers.

So if you wanted to screw Revenue you just get anybody you want to give a tax free payment to to sign the back of the ticket?

Also, if it's a male friend you could probably marry him (if you're male)

Anyone know the law on marrying your same-sex cousin? Cause Incest and children are out of the equation so I don't see too much wrong with it myself.
What if you wanted to marry your brother?

So if you wanted to screw Revenue you just get anybody you want to give a tax free payment to to sign the back of the ticket?

Also, if it's a male friend you could probably marry him (if you're male)

Anyone know the law on marrying your same-sex cousin? Cause Incest and children are out of the equation so I don't see too much wrong with it myself.
What if you wanted to marry your brother?
You can marry your cousin...
Legally like, I'm not encouraging you to...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼