Looking for memories and photographs of The Liberty Bar

Anyone have memories of "Magic Alley" just up from the Liberty?

I got a few hand/blow jobs down there back in the day. It was one of our go to spots for underage drinking. Known as Magic Alley because there were enough crevasses to hide in so nobody looking down from the street could see you.

I left some amount of spunk on that alley. Good times.

Do you even remember any of those guys' names?

Do you even remember any of those guys' names?

Lol vg

To be honest I was very picky back then and only took blow jobs from girls, but if I could do it all again I'd happily let a lad suck my cock too. Sure isn't all the same, you can't see their face regardless.

Just make sure he's clean shaven as you don't want stubble grating against your balls

Allegedly there were fellas smuggling in flagons bought from the offie around the corner and then covertly hiding them under the table.
He got very odd with me for that and half barred me. I was broke at the time. I used have a fiver for the weekend so thats was 2.50 on a flagon from the offie and 2.50 going in four ways on a 10 spot.
#economyclass

He got very odd with me for that and half barred me. I was broke at the time. I used have a fiver for the weekend so thats was 2.50 on a flagon from the offie and 2.50 going in four ways on a 10 spot from the phantom up the stairs.
#economyclass
How can you half bar someone? Were you allowed just let half your body through the door

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼