Living in a war zone

in what way?

The way the people in Warsaw were treated was no better than how you would treat a dog. Fenced in with no hope of leaving and their every move watched.

Sounds very similar to the events in the Gaza Strip to me.

Or i could just be posting a load of bollocks in the eyes of some on here.:)

Life in Israel continues almost as usual. In the Southern areas, schools are closed ( thank goodness because a school was bombed ) and factories in the industrial areas are closed and workers will not lose any wages. A 10 minute advance warning is given and people must seek out special protective areas or bomb shelters. If you are in a car or bus, it stops and you run for protection. After the blast, you must wait 10 minutes before leaving the shelters.
I may be called a creep for being Israeli or other names but I have never called an Arab or Palestinian anything but an Arab or a Palestinian on this forum. You may not agree with me on my political views but don't reduce yourself to the level of name calling.
I'm hoping this situation will end soon.
If anything happens to me, you can all rejoice at the next PRoC up.

I thought you lived in New York?

Sit down and break bread together.
Talk.
Give the Palestinians everything they want.
Create two States. Israel and Palestine. Beneficial economically and culturally to each other.
Open all borders, dismantle and do away with all checkpoints.
Work, live and celebrate life together. Mixed schools, education is key.
Do all these things and peace will reign. The world will then recognise Israel as a sovereign Independent State.

The way the people in Warsaw were treated was no better than how you would treat a dog. Fenced in with no hope of leaving and their every move watched.

Sounds very similar to the events in the Gaza Strip to me.

Or i could just be posting a load of bollocks in the eyes of some on here.:)

ah right. you were much broader in the earlier statement so I did not know if you were referring to death camps etc. I can see your point re the Warsaw ghetto and Gaza to a degree.

ah right. you were much broader in the earlier statement so I did not know if you were referring to death camps etc. I can see your point re the Warsaw ghetto and Gaza to a degree.

Sorry i should have been more specific in my first post.

Glad that you were able to spot the point i am making on the ghetto and Gaza as i think it is way to similar a state of affairs and as the saying goes if you don't learn from history than the same mistakes will always be repeated.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Danny Ryan, and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cinder Well

Coughlan's, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼