Living in a war zone

:)

She's loving it, war monger

Jesus the way she goes on you'd swear the Israelis had no way of defending themselves.

Three billion per annum from The USA in terms of Israel's defense.

The latest anti-ballistic defense systems, multi-generational fighter jets, Apache helicopters etc etc

I could go on......

Jesus the way she goes on you'd swear the Israelis had no way of defending themselves.

Three billion per annum from The USA in terms of Israel's defense.

The latest anti-ballistic defense systems, multi-
generational fighter jets, Apache helicopters etc etc

I could go on......
We just have to say how terrible it is for her and never question how it came about and she might well be looking at the country she's living in and shouting assholes instead of doing it to people on here.

We just have to say how terrible it is for her and never question how it came about and she might well be looking at the country she's living in and shouting assholes instead of doing it to people on here.

Im looking forward to a debate with her on this topic...

I cant remeber what military technology the Palestinians are using. I wonder are they using Russian jets like the Su-27 or the MIG-29 (but i suspect not)

She's ready and waiting for those pesky Arabs!!

chosen_guns.jpg

Im looking forward to a debate with her on this topic...

I cant remeber what military technology the Palestinians are using. I wonder are they using Russian jets like the Su-27 or the MIG-29 (but i suspect not)
You can't debate with someone who knows they are 100% right, she'll just say you don't understand

That's an OpEd piece. By one (racist) individual. Who are the "disgusting pigs" you are referring to? Wouldn't be the Jews would it?

Did you miss this bit?: "The views expressed in this op-ed do not reflect the editorial line of The Jerusalem Post"

And lastly, did you read the reaction posts to this article? Apart from the usual few nutjobs the reaction was one of disgust.

Repped!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Bury
Old Oak, Oliver Plunkett St.

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Sprints

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼