liverpool. talk to me.

Where are you staying? I might be able to point out a decent nightcap spot.

If there's 3 of you going you might as well get a taxi - it'll be about £20 - £22 inc tip (unless you're a bunch of miserable fuckers) to most of the city centre (inc. the airport toll).

The 500 bus is a good option too - about 3 quid each, I think. Maybe less. Stops in Liverpool One. Takes about 35 mins to the taxi's 20.

The 82A bus will go to/from the airport as well but it stops at every single stop and goes through Speke, Garston and Wavertree before going to Liverpool One bus station.

Outside the arrivals door buses to the right. Taxis to the left. A guy working for the airport will point you to the next available taxi.

flying into manchester. no direct flights to liverpool from where i am so it’ll be bus/train from there.

staying at some hostel that’s 5 mins walk from lime street train station so i imagine its fairly central.

Lime Street is an odd area - it has a mixture of chain pubs (Wetherspoons et al) , McDonald's, KFC, etc. and a lot of new student accommodation. Avoid the chain pubs.

It's close enough to Dale St. though which has The Ship and Mitre, The Dead Craft Brewing Co., The Lion Tavern and Mowgli right at the top on the Mersey end of the street.

Liverpool is a very compact, stroll-friendly city so you'll never be too far from anything.

Enjoy the game. YNWA.

Lime Street is an odd area - it has a mixture of chain pubs (Wetherspoons et al) , McDonald's, KFC, etc. and a lot of new student accommodation. Avoid the chain pubs.

It's close enough to Dale St. though which has The Ship and Mitre, The Dead Craft Brewing Co., The Lion Tavern and Mowgli right at the top on the Mersey end of the street.

Liverpool is a very compact, stroll-friendly city so you'll never be too far from anything.

Enjoy the game. YNWA.

nice one, boss.

are you living there or just a frequent visitor?

basically just avoiding what my mrs is recommending having been there twice 😂😂😂

Where are you staying? I might be able to point out a decent nightcap spot.

If there's 3 of you going you might as well get a taxi - it'll be about £20 - £22 inc tip (unless you're a bunch of miserable fuckers) to most of the city centre (inc. the airport toll).

The 500 bus is a good option too - about 3 quid each, I think. Maybe less. Stops in Liverpool One. Takes about 35 mins to the taxi's 20.

The 82A bus will go to/from the airport as well but it stops at every single stop and goes through Speke, Garston and Wavertree before going to Liverpool One bus station.

Outside the arrivals door buses to the right. Taxis to the left. A guy working for the airport will point you to the next available taxi.

Great option for getting around and then back to the airport.

Check out the Pig and Whistle in Covent Garden (if it's still open).

Great beer (avoid the Guinness) and a plate of scouse if you're that way inclined.

YNWA

Great option for getting around and then back to the airport.

Check out the Pig and Whistle in Covent Garden (if it's still open).

Great beer (avoid the Guinness) and a plate of scouse if you're that way inclined.

YNWA

is that the same one as in newcastle? because i’ve been there 🥜💦😜

Recommend me a good hotel, things to do for kids.

Going there next month with the smallies for a game but staying for 3 or 4 days depending if there's enough to fill the time.

I've been told to stay around the docks because that's more family orientated but what's actually at the docks?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼