LIVE gig : Corkhouse Producers present...

Corkhouse Producers are proud to present 'Brighter Days',a celebration of local House music featuring live performances from:

Shane Linehan (Basic Grooves Recordings)

Maksy (Soul Shift Records)

Matthew Collins (Bastardo Electrico)

Guest Dj and good house music will be on the menu,and we will update with further details as they arrive to us.Hope to see you there...

brighterdaysposter.jpg

Cheers Daniel, look forward to meeting you. Hey Rich, the tracks will be played live. I can't speak for Shane or Max but I will be playing some of the instruments live through the keyboard, obviously not all of them as there are too many elements in each track. I'd imagine the lads are the same. I have a vocalist coming with me and might have a guy playing bass guitar but not 100% on that yet.

Sounds good. That'll be a nice night. Great to have the live element going on. Best of luck with it lads. Wish I could be there.

Cheers Daniel, look forward to meeting you. Hey Rich, the tracks will be played live. I can't speak for Shane or Max but I will be playing some of the instruments live through the keyboard, obviously not all of them as there are too many elements in each track. I'd imagine the lads are the same. I have a vocalist coming with me and might have a guy playing bass guitar but not 100% on that yet.

I havnt quite nailed down how im gonna play it, but unless i learn to play the keys live between now and then i dont think ill brave that side of things.... The mpd will be coming long so i guess ill play some stuff on that, but mainly ill just be using ableton to chops stuff and recreate tracks... dunno if id consider it playing "live" tbh, but ill try and make it as entertaining as possible...

No worries John. Feel free to record the gig. Would be interesting to hear. I'm living in Oz now so won't be making any of the gigs in the near future unless that transporter I'm working on out in the garage comes good.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny Ryan, Ray Harrington and Guests

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼