Little things that are immensely satisfying

Speaking of which were you ever in that holistic shop next to the Bodega? I went in a few days ago to buy a birthday present and it was the most relaxing experience in a long time

Lovely music in the background and nice insense burning. Very friendly and helpful girls working there too
Yeah a good few times. Not for a while though. I used to go in to get Moon calendars. Don't know if you've seen them but they are blue with the phases of the moon on it. Really cool calenders.
They have meditation circles in one of the rooms there or used to anyway. You'd see all this advertised inside

Yeah a good few times. Not for a while though. I used to go in to get Moon calendars. Don't know if you've seen them but they are blue with the phases of the moon on it. Really cool calenders.
They have meditation circles in one of the rooms there or used to anyway. You'd see all this advertised inside

No I don't know those at all, they sound interesting so I'll have a look next time I'm in. I love insense but the girlfriend won't let me burn it in the apartment. Whenever she fucks off abroad with work I burn insense like its going out of fashion, it's lovely.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sprints
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

25th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Soho Nights

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼