Lisa Smith

Should Lisa Smith be allowed to return to Ireland?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
21.—(1) It shall not be lawful for any person to be a member of an unlawful organisation.

Unlawful organisation according to who though?
According to the UN perhaps but if it's just according to Ireland then mightn't that adversely affect our neutral status if we as a nation are proscribing organisations in other countries?
"Oooh there's a crowd out in Myanmar and I don't like the cut of their jib. Let's proscribe them so that if any Irish citizen is found guilty of being a member then we can do him/her under 21.-(1)". Not sure how that would work tbh.

BTW ISIS were a shower of scumbags imho but I'm just trying to tease out what IRISH law she definitely broke by becoming a member, and she might even suggest a coerced in fear of her life member.

Unlawful organisation according to who though?
The Irish state (you know the country that tried and convicted her) under the amendments to the Criminal Justice (terrorist offences) Act 2006
BTW ISIS were a shower of scumbags imho but I'm just trying to tease out what IRISH law she definitely broke by becoming a member, and she might even suggest a coerced in fear of her life member.
Nope, you are being your usual moronic self.

Lisa on the news there getting interviewed back in Syria a few years ago - the poor woman is clearly mad as a brush. She was putting on a middle eastern accent speaking English lol.

Our Lisa actually left the army cause they wouldn't let her wear the headscarf. When the woke brigade get wind of that they'll be outraged, although if you showed up to one of their rallies wearing a cross, you'd be set upon.

Membership of a prescribed terrorist organisation, if they can convict and put away IRA members than they can lock up Islamic State members, these people were responsible for heinous crimes in Syria and Iraq.

you sure?

2020-07-25_new_60724683_I1.JPG

To be safe.

Ya.

Why the fuck would anyone cover that up.

Worth a read, she comes across as not being the brightest and has a major thing for Muslim men, the more radical the better. 👇

Why did they not give her the sentence there and then, it's like and the winner is ................................half an hour later its..................................................john
Because the parties need time to prepare submissions on sentencing.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼