Leo Varadkar

You're far removed from the topic of Varadkar now m8 and just engaging in your usual nonsense.

Have a good day.

Topics morph all the time on PROC - it's the nature of things. The discussion on the next Cork hurling manager is currently over and back as to the suitability of Ursula Jacob being on TV/Radio with that voice.

The "far removed from the topic of Varadkar" is a miniscule fig leaf that you're trying to use to save yourself from further embarrassment now with regard to your own opinions of Michael Collins - whose portrait hangs in the office of the aforementioned Varadkar as it happens :cool:

And Danny Healy-Rae might be teh guy you ask about regarding fairies causing road accidents in Kerry.

But an independent TD was raising the fact that legislation is being rushed through on a nod, has been found to be illegal in the European Courts, has been criticised by our President, is all dismissed by you as being "irrelevant" :ROFLMAO:

Ah stop biy willa?

You've now moved from :

"He's an independent from Clare who gave his opinion on the democracy deficit "

to some horseshit about legislation.

And you went from saying that just because some TD in the dáil said it, it must be true, to waffling about historical events from 100 years ago. You've come some way to finally arrive where you are now: making a complete fucking idiot of yourself on a regional message board. It's amusing to watch, and I must say it does make me smirk,, but now I'm just starting to feel sorry for you.
You're all over the shop. Go outside in the sun and give your head a wobble. It might reset.

:lol!:

Ah stop biy willa?

You've now moved from :

"He's an independent from Clare who gave his opinion on the democracy deficit "

to some horseshit about legislation.

And you went from saying that just because some TD in the dáil said it, it must be true, to waffling about historical events from 100 years ago. You've come some way to finally arrive where you are now: making a complete fucking idiot of yourself on a regional message board. It's amusing to watch, and I must say it does make me smirk,, but now I'm just starting to feel sorry for you.
You're all over the shop. Go outside in the sun and give your head a wobble. It might reset.

Topics morph all the time on PROC - it's the nature of things. The discussion on the next Cork hurling manager is currently over and back as to the suitability of Ursula Jacob being on TV/Radio with that voice.

The "far removed from the topic of Varadkar" is a miniscule fig leaf that you're trying to use to save yourself from further embarrassment now with regard to your own opinions of Michael Collins - whose portrait hangs in the office of the aforementioned Varadkar as it happens :cool:

Tl;dr.

You are only talking to yourself m8.

Ive no more time for your garbled and confused gibberish

But an independent TD was raising the fact that legislation is being rushed through on a nod, has been found to be illegal in the European Courts, has been criticised by our President, is all dismissed by you as being "irrelevant" :ROFLMAO:
All passed either way democratically.

The rest of your post is irrelevant.

Ireland is the 7th most democratic country on the planet no matter how much you descend down the populist wormhole.

A bit rich from Soundy SF to be giving out about legislation been rushed through the Dail when SF are wasting time with this laughable motion time that could be actually spent debating legislation. As for that TD from Clare during his time in the labour party he voted against the party 3 times so me fein is all that he is about.

Labour and rural independents are going to back the motion, Tuesday in the Dail will see lots of shouting and claims and counter claims,
We the electorate are mere pawns in their game,

Meanwhile our electricity bills have spiralled to previously unseen levels and the cost of a supermarket shop is up 30-50% on many items. Fuel costs have doubled

In the midst of this the opposition are more interested in having ANOTHER go off Leo when the DPP have already decided he hasnt a case to answer.

This was already covered in a vote in the Dail. No one needs to hear another evening of our politicians screeching and insulting each other.

'Cronies, fatcats' followed by 'terrorists, wheres the money come from'. Blah, blah, blah.

Theres more important concerns than rerunning this shite.

Meanwhile our electricity bills have spiralled to previously unseen levels and the cost of a supermarket shop is up 30-50% on many items. Fuel costs have doubled

In the midst of this the opposition are more interested in having ANOTHER go off Leo when the DPP have already decided he hasnt a case to answer.

This was already covered in a vote in the Dail. No one needs to hear another evening of our politicians screeching and insulting each other.

'Cronies, fatcats' followed by 'terrorists, wheres the money come from'. Blah, blah, blah.

Theres more important concerns than rerunning this shite.
This is all about social media videos in the aftermath of the vote, look folks this shows they really dont care about you,
Reality is none of them care about us, it is all about the party,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼