Leo Varadkar

Indeed.

You continue to rant away, call other people cunts and randomly use capital letters and the rest of us with continue to think that you are unhinged.

Let us know when you find this magical country that has
No homeless kids.
No people living in emergency accommodation.
No hospital waiting lists...

You don’t like others using foul language here but you think it ok that you do. Mattyworld - don’t do as she does, do as she says. 🤔

You don’t like others using foul language here but you think it ok that you do. Mattyworld - don’t do as she does, do as she says. 🤔
Where did I say I didn't like others using foul language?

You were the one who requested that I not use "potty mouth" (eyeroll) language towards you.

Also- learn to multiquote you absolute lump of idiot.

Where did I say I didn't like others using foul language?

You were the one who requested that I not use "potty mouth" (eyeroll) language towards you.

Also- learn to multiquote you absolute lump of idiot.
I’ve multi-quoted several times before pottymouth. If you or anyone else here posts multiple posts then I, you, and anyone else is perfectly entitled to respond to them if they wish, and how they wish.

I know the fact that you don’t govern PROC seems to really annoys you, but you’ll just have to suck it up buttercup!

I’ve multi quoted several times before pottymouth. If you or anyone else here posts multiple posts then I, you, and anyone else is perfectly entitled to respond to them if they wish, and how they wish.

I know the fact that you don’t govern PROC seems to really annoys you, but you’ll just have to suck it up buttercup!
So you can multiquote, but you just don't because you like to spread your idiocy as widely as possible?

in the spirit of openness, transparency, good will and getting down to business........could ye not bury the hatchet at all at all? Not in each other now.....

I'd say this.....as the FG FF domination fades and at one point in history they commanded 80% of the vote, coupled with a degree of self confidence, economic success and the advent of the social media age......current polling is clearly indicating that it's open season for a party that can provide a clear vision, plan and policy platform in a coherent and succinct way.

in the spirit of openness, transparency, good will and getting down to business........could ye not bury the hatchet at all at all? Not in each other now.....

I'd say this.....as the FG FF domination fades and at one point in history they commanded 80% of the vote, coupled with a degree of self confidence, economic success and the advent of the social media age......current polling is clearly indicating that it's open season for a party that can provide a clear vision, plan and policy platform in a coherent and succinct way.
👏👏👏👏

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: The Gong Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼