Leftie Pseudo-liberal Virtue Signallers

giphy.gif

Plenty of them posting on here!

Most of them blocked me :lol!:

That’s the left’s game though: crying, burying their heads in the sand or shouting someone down.

Most are drunk or drugged up dole birds too.

Burdens on society.

But, Marx ( their Hero ) was a filthy abusive, unclean, unkempt boil faced disgusting human being. Like attracts like.

Hello, hello, hello, how are you all?

Thank you for having me here at the weekly anti-western liberal values, Nazi echo chamber, circle-wank thread.

I see you have already began the anti-intellectual wanking so If I might just excuse myself....

Goodbye

You see it also in the GOD thread, Gemma is dropping truth bombs all over the shop and the lads simply can't handle it.

RTE, HSE, the government, the fake opposition, EU, PROC, FAI, UN and NATO are all rotten to the core m8s.

You see it also in the GOD thread, Gemma is dropping truth bombs all over the shop and the lads simply can't handle it.

RTE, HSE, the government, the fake opposition, EU, PROC, FAI, UN and NATO are all rotten to the core m8s.

Well said RoxY m8.

She has the establishment well and truly rattled.

If only Soros hadnt derailed her presidential campaign.

Thankfully 90% of people don't buy into this left v right bullshit. If I encounter anyone that uses buzzwords such as "snowflake", "nazi", "libtard", "fascist" etc etc etc.. then I automatically know they are a complete and utter moron and move on.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

The Hollyz

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼