Learning a new language

DOB

Ok proccers, i'm curious as to which of ye have started learning a new language and what it was? I started Russian last week and its going shite lol.

Ok proccers, i'm curious as to which of ye have started learning a new language and what it was? I started Russian last week and its going shite lol.
The best way to learn a new language is with the help of an audio tape and a phrase book.
Forget about grammar, it will just bog you down. Russian Cyrillic alphabet is phonetic and easy ,once you familiarise yourself.

The best way to learn a new language is with the help of an audio tape and a phrase book.
Forget about grammar, it will just bog you down. Russian Cyrillic alphabet is phonetic and easy ,once you familiarise yourself.

Is there an audio "tape" of your best selling international self-help book available Greed_y?

Also where can I get a car with a tape cassette recorder?

Merci.

Spanish - 2 lessons down and i think i'm out of my depth already. Genders with no set rules is getting to me but I think i can learn as I go with this one!

Cantonese, I must say I am nowhere close to a conversational level unless it is with a 3 year old.

Why not just learn Mandarin? It's a lot easier and you'll cover all the bases for Cantonese too since everyone who can speak Cantonese can also speak either Mandarin or English (unless they didn't finish primary school or are over 60).

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Aidan Killian - Comedian
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼