Latest developments.

I can confirm that my work on President Trumps memoirs has been completed. I am now in talks with several publishers and there is great excitement in the publishing world about the book. The President himself has been busy of late as I am sure you are all aware. The mid term setbacks due to hostile media and online propaganda are but temporary. There are strong indications that his Twitter account will be reinstated. This has been a hindrance in his attempts to address the nation as a whole due to the illegal Biden administration and their control over the mainstream narrative. However Elon Musk is leading the charge against the snowflakes and I sense a change is in the air.

I can confirm that my work on President Trumps memoirs has been completed. I am now in talks with several publishers and there is great excitement in the publishing world about the book. The President himself has been busy of late as I am sure you are all aware. The mid term setbacks due to hostile media and online propaganda are but temporary. There are strong indications that his Twitter account will be reinstated. This has been a hindrance in his attempts to address the nation as a whole due to the illegal Biden administration and their control over the mainstream narrative. However Elon Musk is leading the charge against the snowflakes and I sense a change is in the air.
You actually went off and completed a major book on a former U.S. president without any actual publishing deal?

What globe trotting international man of mystery top selling author even does that?

Authors auction off the rights first via their agent and then go for the highest bidder (Book deal, newspaper serialisation, audiobook sales etc) before even writing a single word.

Go back to flogging Sky T.V. packages before Christmas you delusional loon.

You actually went off and completed a major book on a former U.S. president without any actual publishing deal?

What globe trotting international man of mystery top selling author even does that?

Authors auction off the rights first via their agent and then go for the highest bidder (Book deal, newspaper serialisation, audiobook sales etc) before even writing a single word.

Go back to flogging Sky T.V. packages before Christmas you delusional loon.
You are aware that this is not the first time I've been published? There has been keen interest in the project from publishers from the get go.

You are aware that this is not the first time I've been published? There has been keen interest in the project from publishers from the get go.
He clearly is not aware he is engaging with a colossus of literature.

A Pulitzer prize is a glorified paperweight, when you are The Echo crossword of the week winner, on three nonconsecutive occasions.

It was very nice of them to accept the submissions in colouring pencil format.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Danny Ryan, and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Whole Lotta Zepp

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼