late late now

It is possible and I would welcome it that there would be panelists on the late late with the host. I remember at the start and for a number of years there were two outstanding panelist Denis Franks and Ulick. O Connor . These guys must be dead at this stage but there is surely some people who could fill in

Blindboy Boatclub would be the man to go on & present it. He wouldn't be afraid to ask any questions.

It will realistically be the likes of Brendan O'Connor or Ray D'Arcy if they go the male route.

Claire Byrne has it surely. It will 100 per cent be a woman, the fact that the LLS has never had a female presenter probably doesn’t sit well with the diversity ideologues at RTE. Besides, the male candidates mentioned are all dire. CB won’t be too bad, she’s reasonably adept at both the serious stuff and the fluff. Sarah McInerney could be decent I reckon.

News just in... Bláthnaid Ní Chofaigh from Nationwide is going for it.

statement: 'Being as popular as I am with the public and my years of experience as a world class presenter, I feel I am the best fit to take over the top role and deliver an outstanding performance as presenter of the nations most beloved tv show."

News just in... Bláthnaid Ní Chofaigh from Nationwide is going for it.

statement: 'Being as popular as I am with the public and my years of experience as a world class presenter, I feel I am the best fit to take over the top role and deliver an outstanding performance as presenter of the nations most beloved tv show."
Its not April Fools day yet.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Ceili By The Lee

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼