late late now

It'll be a tough balancing act for MaryLou as I'd say a good chunk of Late Late viewers would be FFG. If she launches into bankers about the bonuses then that could be a big own goal
She is very clever at running down the clock in these interviews , she will say all the right things about housing etc,

MLMD to discuss the party poll results, the Ross book and what a united ireland would look like, expect lots of warm fuzzy
buzz words like compassion, understanding, respect of culture, patience etc,
Reality is for many who long for a united ireland the feelings of unionists is well down the list,

MLMD to discuss the party poll results, the Ross book and what a united ireland would look like, expect lots of warm fuzzy
buzz words like compassion, understanding, respect of culture, patience etc,
Reality is for many who long for a united ireland the feelings of unionists is well down the list,
How many times will she mention "Change"?

12 or 13 times at least I reckon.

Tubz will have to skip around the huge gangland cash and criminality links of course.

She is very clever at running down the clock in these interviews , she will say all the right things about housing etc,
except she’s up against one of ireland’s foremost political minds in ryan tubridy. he won’t take any guff from her and will press and needle her when needed.

You might as well let Mehole Interview her as there is no difference. Tubridy is an establishment man and his family are steeped in FF blood. He'll go after Lou Lou like no other party leader.

You might as well let Mehole Interview her as there is no difference. Tubridy is an establishment man and his family are steeped in FF blood. He'll go after Lou Lou like no other party leader.
I think he'll be careful enough.
Doesn't want a BAI complaint going against him. Would be perfect ammo for SF.

Last edited:
I think he'll be careful enough.
Doesn't want a BAI complaint going against him. Would be perfect ammo for SF.

I doubt someone like Tubs and RTE give two shites about the BAI. I'm sure those running the BAI frequent the same circles as the RTE bigwigs.

Stacky will be fuming at that last line..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Whole Lotta Zepp

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼