late late now

Graham Norton on tomorrow night.

It'll be like Richie Kavanagh interviewing Jimi Hendrix.

If I'm not mistaken the last time he was on the LLS was Gaybos penultimate show, same edition had Sinead O Connor dressed as a priest and doing this prayer/song dirge that seemed to go on forever.
Edit: just see there he was on before with Tubbs.

Last edited:
Yer one Joanne Mcnalley’s voice goes through my head.

She has to be the biggest pain in the hole in Ireland at this stage. She seems to be playing gigs in Cork every second weekend.

When I was a kid big concerts were few and far between, and a big occasion when they happened. The Rolling Stones in the Savoy in 1965 would be one that comes to mind.

But she's here so much, you may as well be watching some busker on Pana.

Movie stars Colin Farrell, Brendan Gleeson and Barry Keoghan will be live in studio with host Ryan Tubridy as well as Dr Siobhán Doyle, Brendan O'Carroll, Paul Galvin, Moya Brennan and Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh.

Stars of The Banshees of Inisherin Colin Farrell, Brendan Gleeson and Barry Keoghan will be on the sofa to talk all things from donkeys, to island life to Oscar buzz.

A treat with a rare appearance by Brendan O Carroll.

Movie stars Colin Farrell, Brendan Gleeson and Barry Keoghan will be live in studio with host Ryan Tubridy as well as Dr Siobhán Doyle, Brendan O'Carroll, Paul Galvin, Moya Brennan and Mairéad Ní Mhaonaigh.

Stars of The Banshees of Inisherin Colin Farrell, Brendan Gleeson and Barry Keoghan will be on the sofa to talk all things from donkeys, to island life to Oscar buzz.

A treat with a rare appearance by Brendan O Carroll.

pooping-south.gif

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼