late late now

I dislike Tubridy as much as the next man but I fail to see how self isolating from Covid is seeking more attention.
I mean.. why does he feel the need to broadcast this? Just get on with it like the rest of us.
Tis the same ballgame that Philip Scolefield was playing saying he was going into isolation at the start of covid cos he was away in Paris for a weekend.

Listening to the Mario Rosenthal podcast, Mario mentioned Tubs had mentioned (on air, I think) that that was probably his last toy show.

Mario’s spin on Tubs was that he was old before his time, or better still someone who can’t wait to be old. I already knew he shuns smart phones, and listens to Sinatra etc but the big ‘revalation’ for me was that he drives around wearing driving gloves (like my father did in the 70’s when car heaters weren’t so great).

I mean.. why does he feel the need to broadcast this? Just get on with it like the rest of us.
Tis the same ballgame that Philip Scolefield was playing saying he was going into isolation at the start of covid cos he was away in Paris for a weekend.
He didn’t broadcast it though, Oliver Callan did when he was standing in for him on his show

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Flash Harry - A Celebration of Queen

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼