late late now

Strange one here. The Late Late Show (never one to shy away from misery) cancelled Andrew McGinley as a guest as his appearance would be "too painful".

Who did this correspondence come from? Can we all phone in whenever we want a guest removed?

IMO if the man is brave enough to tell his story on national TV, he should be allowed to do so. He's the victim here, not some cunt sitting at home who has the option to change the channel.

Personally I think the LLS has no business covering this kind of stuff. Friday night chat show should be light entertainment. Just my view. There's a current affairs investigative programme on most other nights of the week.

Personally I think the LLS has no business covering this kind of stuff. Friday night chat show should be light entertainment. Just my view. There's a current affairs investigative programme on most other nights of the week.

I'd agree but Tubridy loves to peddle the misery.

Terminal cancer, dead children, incest rape. All fair game for Ryan.

Just proves how much the show and broadcaster is stuck in a time warp. It's like the producer is hoping Tubs will get the same shock and awe reaction of a previous presenter placing a condom on his thumb via some heart breaking story.

Just proves how much the show and broadcaster is stuck in a time warp. It's like the producer is hoping Tubs will get the same shock and awe reaction of a previous presenter placing a condom on his thumb via some heart breaking story.
Any chance the miserable prick take the 'pull a condom right over your head' challenge

He'll manage to shoehorn a cancer element in to the toy show somehow.

He's playing upon voyeurism, the idea that people like gawping at those who are worse off than themselves, he's an utterly cynical individual.

He'll manage to shoehorn a cancer element in to the toy show somehow.

He's playing upon voyeurism, the idea that people like gawping at those who are worse off than themselves, he's an utterly cynical individual.

^

On point.

Real lowest common denominator trash.

He'll be charlied off his nut Friday night, 'charming' the nation.

He's the biggest bellend in Irish broadcasting.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy
The Roundy, Castle St.

5th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼