late late now

Is Lottie Ryan in for a shout?
Lol - The one whose weekend show apparently got less than 10,000 listeners and had to take her off as she was so bad

She's going to be reading the entertainment "news" till she retires with the occasional filling in on 2fm, as RTE has some guilt over what happened to her father and thats her entire abiliity

Miriam has ruled herself out,
she doesn't need the dosh. I was watching her on prime time tonight .
most times she on she presents her piece and then the other presenter does their piece.
after that she appears to close the show with oiche maith and slan.
the other presenter could have closed the she but no she hangs around as in addition to the retainer fee( estimated to be about 700k ) she gets fees per minute fee for when she is on.

a right leech.

Sky News are reporting that Daithi has signed a pre-contract, subject to a medical

TC-SPORT-DEADLINE-DAY.jpg

Sky News are reporting that Daithi has signed a pre-contract, subject to a medical
I had the misfortune to tune into his "show" yesterday as I was channel hopping.
Daithí was watching a chap cutting a frozen/chilled pudding/sausage concoction and his input into the operation was (in a big thick Gombeen accent)
"Can you do that with an ordinary knife?"

Jesus wept, could you imagine the calibre of that hosting The Late Late?

I had the misfortune to tune into his "show" yesterday as I was channel hopping.
Daithí was watching a chap cutting a frozen/chilled pudding/sausage concoction and his input into the operation was (in a big thick Gombeen accent)
"Can you do that with an ordinary knife?"

Jesus wept, could you imagine the calibre of that hosting The Late Late?
Do you prefer an American south Dub accent?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼