late late now

Strange one here. The Late Late Show (never one to shy away from misery) cancelled Andrew McGinley as a guest as his appearance would be "too painful".

Who did this correspondence come from? Can we all phone in whenever we want a guest removed?

IMO if the man is brave enough to tell his story on national TV, he should be allowed to do so. He's the victim here, not some cunt sitting at home who has the option to change the channel.

Strange one here. The Late Late Show (never one to shine away from misery) cancelled Andrew McGinley as a guest as his appearance would be "too painful".

Who did this correspondence come from? Can we all phone in whenever we want a guest removed?

Maybe have him on for the Toy Show?

Strange one here. The Late Late Show (never one to shy away from misery) cancelled Andrew McGinley as a guest as his appearance would be "too painful".

IMO if the man is brave enough to tell his story on national TV, he should be allowed to do so. He's the victim here, not some cunt sitting at home who has the option to change the channel.

This is a pure guess, but I think the letter may have been from his wife. I can't imagine a random complaint being enough for them to cancel the interview, but I could imagine that a letter from her might.

This is a pure guess, but I think the letter may have been from his wife. I can't imagine a random complaint being enough for them to cancel the interview, but I could imagine that a letter from her might.
That never crossed my mind. This is why you get the big bucks.

As if she'd be watching it all the same.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Le Boom

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼