Lads I need a hand

Right so we have been running a online store for a while selling lego by the kilo, We are looking for ideas to spread more awarness in cork as that is where we are based any ideas? the stores .munsterbricks.com
Try and connect with some influencers, painful as that might sound! Might be worth looking at some Cork parents influencer accounts (sorry I don't know of any by name but I know they exist) and gift them some lego packs in return for exposure.

Also maybe contact Cork beo and mummypages online and see if they will do an article/ad for you. I have certainly seen them write articles on less, but I am not sure if they are paid for or not.

Do you have flyers? If so, maybe some schools in the area would let you distribute? (again, you might have to throw them some lego!)

I had a look at the website there, it's a great idea. Good luck with it.

Try and connect with some influencers, painful as that might sound! Might be worth looking at some Cork parents influencer accounts (sorry I don't know of any by name but I know they exist) and gift them some lego packs in return for exposure.

Also maybe contact Cork beo and mummypages online and see if they will do an article/ad for you. I have certainly seen them write articles on less, but I am not sure if they are paid for or not.

Do you have flyers? If so, maybe some schools in the area would let you distribute? (again, you might have to throw them some lego!)

We have done some stuff with influencers works pretty well, Will look into cork beo/mummypages and the flyers would actually be great. thanks a mil.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Noughty Club Night

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼