kileens anti social housing protests

I'm sure you have seen it in the news with right wing protests by people against location of social housing in their backyard.
no condemnation by TDs in north central.
their silence implies they approve of the right wing action.

I'm sure you have seen it in the news with right wing protests by people against location of social housing in their backyard.
no condemnation by TDs in north central.
their silence implies they approve of the right wing action.
I say this as a Norrie. We elect the worst TDs of any constituency in Cork. The most stupid, incompetent and disingenuous politicians of every party. We get what we vote for.

I say this as a Norrie. We elect the worst TDs of any constituency in Cork. The most stupid, incompetent and disingenuous politicians of every party. We get what we vote for.
You could in all probability say in Ireland, because there is some shower of muppets in CNC alright

You could in all probability say in Ireland, because there is some shower of muppets in CNC alright
It’s scary when you compare us to the Southside.

FF: They get Micheál and McGrath. We get Padraig O’Sullivan.

FG: They get Coveney. We get Colm Burke (and Dara Murphy).

SF: They get one of the most impressive young politicians in the country Donnchadh O Laoghaire. We get Tommy Gould, who I’m still not convinced that he knows how to use a fork and knife.

And then there’s Mick Barry. They have the intelligence to not even vote for a character like that.

But we’re Norries, we’re morons at election time.

SF: They get one of the most impressive young politicians in the country Donnchadh O Laoghaire. We get Tommy Gould, who I’m still not convinced that he knows how to use a fork and knife.

And then there’s Mick Barry. They have the intelligence to not even vote for a character like that.

Tommy is just cringe.

He’s trying to out Mick Barry Mick Barry. He’ll pay a price for that when SF get into government and he’s forced to tow the government line.
I’d say O’Laoghaire has a good chance of being in an SF cabinet. Tommy Gould has no chance. I can’t wait for his traditional “de sout side gets evry ting, de nartside gets NOTTING!,” rant when that happens.
Soccer Jontin would have probably had a better chance.

Just curious, what 4 would you pick?
15vYDwe.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Soviet Milk (NC) [Baltic Film Festival]
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

20th Apr 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Garron Noone

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼