Kieran Creaven

I read the article on RTE about him today and wished I hadn’t, it would make any decent person sick to the pit of their stomach. What was most worrying is that he was completely undetectable on the surface, well respected at work etc. Fucking hell, behind it all was in depraved scumbag who should be given the chair. He didn’t even have the humility to try help the kids being abused when the gig was up and he had a chance to save them from their parents and abusers. I hope he dies screaming
Careful m8, KD won't stand for that.

He refused to cooperate with Gardai in helping to identify some of the children that he abused thus ensuing that these unfortunate children cannot be rescued. that is depravity!

The judge says he has a "moderate" risk of offending. Moderate my hole this guy will 100% be back to his ways when he's out.
Also, even if the risk is moderate surely they should keep him locked up longer than 6 years?
Reading about him I don't think child molesters can get any worse

The judge says he has a "moderate" risk of offending. Moderate my hole this guy will 100% be back to his ways when he's out.
Also, even if the risk is moderate surely they should keep him locked up longer than 6 years?
Reading about him I don't think child molesters can get any worse
His lack of remorse and unwillingness to help rescue those kids shows that he is devoid of empathy or compassion… there is nothing worthwhile in that scumbag, he will go again once given the opportunity as he was attempting to in Leeds

Just read about this. Who are these adults selling children, recording him and witnessing the abuse? And then other children in the room as well. He's married as well. He's high profile which helped him here. Disgusting

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Colm Murphy

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼