just popped into the golden arches

I don't do McD's that often these days but when I did - you knew going in there it wasn't for gourmet dining. If you are heading for a Chicken Big Mac it is for convenience and the fast food feeling.
Who's talking about gourmet anything PROCNA?

Im on about something i fecked straight into a bin after 1 bite - absolutely disgusting shit masquerading as food
Maybe their beef burgers are better? I wont be finding out though, I'd rather eat my own fist

Im on about something i fecked straight into a bin after 1 bite - absolutely disgusting shit masquerading as food
Maybe their beef burgers are better? I wont be finding out though, I'd rather eat my own fist
I know you didn't mention gourmet anything.
I suppose you know what you are going to get was my point.

I know you didn't mention gourmet anything.
I suppose you know what you are going to get was my point.
honestly, I didn't know it would be that bad! Everyone likes fast food, I'm no exception the odd time, but this was manky.

I just googled 'how much chicken is in a McDonalds chicken burger' and predictably they have jammed the first 2 pages with their own PR machine so any 3rd party info isn't available. i haven't the patience to check properly.

Yet you see no issue with poisoning your innards with gatt?

Fast food is just that. No need to preach about it m8.

(If I was manning a drive thru and some fella started quizzing me about the quality of the chicken my inner monologue would be 'ugh would this guy ever shut up, **extra glug on yer mans chicken burger**'.)

Yet you see no issue with poisoning your innards with gatt?

Fast food is just that. No need to preach about it m8.

(If I was manning a drive thru and some fella started quizzing me about the quality of the chicken my inner monologue would be 'ugh would this guy ever shut up, **extra glug on yer mans chicken burger**'.)
You've jumped to the wrong conclusion here Dan. Fast food is fast food and its grand once in a while.. no one is preaching about anything. And I wasn't querying the quality, I was just asking if I could have a chicken breast as opposed to grey paste.. I got grey paste

But IMO McDonalds is disgusting no matter what tag you want to give it, thats all. Anyway, they are one of the biggest corporations on the planet so maybe everyone else is right

You've jumped to the wrong conclusion here Dan. Fast food is fast food and its grand once in a while.. no one is preaching about anything. And I wasn't querying the quality, I was just asking if I could have a chicken breast as opposed to grey paste.. I got grey paste

But IMO McDonalds is disgusting no matter what tag you want to give it, thats all. Anyway, they are one of the biggest corporations on the planet so maybe everyone else is right

Again, McDonald’s franchises circle the earth based on the uniformity of their product.

They do chicken now that is pieces of chicken as opposed to the reconstituted stuff that goes in nuggets and patties. Order that.

I don't like the stuff but equally so I don't go into Jackie Lennoxs looking for fine dining.

It is what it is. Children like it, its grand as a treat every now and then.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Mashed Potatoes

Old Oak, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼