just popped into the golden arches

Ronald D launching a Chicken Big Mac

FJ8skdMWYAAI3fW

In Ireland?

'McDonald’s is to launch a chicken version of its Big Mac in Ireland.

The limited-edition new burger will go on sale on February 2, but only in participating restaurants until March 15.

The fast-food giant said the addition of the Chicken Big Mac to its menu followed a high number of requests from customers.
It described the burger as “the classic Big Mac we all know and love” complete with triple-layered bun, two 100% chicken breast patties in a crispy coating, a slice of cheese, lettuce, pickles and the Big Mac sauce'.

The limited-edition new burger will go on sale on February 2, but only in participating restaurants until March 15.

The fast-food giant said the addition of the Chicken Big Mac to its menu followed a high number of requests from customers.
It described the burger as “the classic Big Mac we all know and love” complete with triple-layered bun, two 100% chicken breast patties in a crispy coating, a slice of cheese, lettuce, pickles and the Big Mac sauce'.
For whatever reason I read that in John Amos's voice from Coming to America 🤣

Have to pop over to Douglas and try one if it is a participating restaurant

I’m out

I prefer the 95% chicken 5% fecal matter mix from my locally owned fine dining establishments.

heh, I wonder what this means?

I can't stand McDs so never eat there but I was in a car with people a few years back and they insisted on a drive through.. up to the speaker and I asked for whatever chicken burger they do that is made using a chicken breast.. they explained that they dont do one. So I asked for whatever chicken burger is most like something made from chicken. The 'chicken' burger was this grey paste stuff that i couldn't even describe what it tastes of other than fucking disgusting. Chances are this Chicken Big Mac is 2 of those.. mmmmmm 🤢🤮

Last edited:
I don't do McD's that often these days but when I did - you knew going in there it wasn't for gourmet dining. If you are heading for a Chicken Big Mac it is for convenience and the fast food feeling.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼