Jury Duty

This shower?? :oops:

Maybe I'm in a minority here but I was very happy to turn up for Jury Duty. I remember the first time I was called and the Mrs had already booked a foreign holiday including the appointed time. I wrote to the clerk of the court explaining the problem and there was no hassle. I was subsequently called again about 10 years later and was more than happy to be called.

We can hardly complain about our far from perfect court system if we're not even bother to turn up for jury duty.
Yes this shower, who think we can all put of lives on pause for the benefit of scum bags..

Of course you would have no issue going because you don't work, neither are you aware of the reality of self employment.

By all means let you leeches go and perhaps retired people buf for those who actually pay for the justice system, then leave us the fuck alone.

Was called a couple of years ago just before the pandemic - for whatever reason what was supposed to be 5 days ended up being 3 and a half weeks.
Inconceivably I was never called let alone disregarded by a lawyer. But I can tell you now - the cases that were coming up every day, I was begging not to be called.

Yes this shower, who think we can all put of lives on pause for the benefit of scum bags..

Of course you would have no issue going because you don't work, neither are you aware of the reality of self employment.

By all means let you leeches go and perhaps retired people buf for those who actually pay for the justice system, then leave us the fuck alone.
Wrong. I was self-employed for nearly two years.

NEXT!

Would you show up if you go word tha Mary lou was in the dock and you would be on the jury?

You obviously don't understand how it works jimmy. You don't know in advance what case you'll get, and in fact you might even be unused as a member of the Jury Panel.

If she was involved in a case where I was selected in the Jury I'd probably get myself recused.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..

Monster (12A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼