• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ballinascarthy and Newcestown look to be straight into the Carbery semis, Clon and Dohenys into the quarters, 2 games left tomorrow and Tuesday, expect St Mary’s to go through against Bandon and then Kilbree - St. James’ play Tuesday for the last spot.

Great to that we can try get back to proper discussion on this thread. Best to ignore the WUMs. They are a sad act whoever they are. Leave them be.

Keamoresouth is greatly missed on this thread, but I am sure he said he'd be back again after a sabbatical away from this forum. I will try mimic him and tie everything together in the county.

Avondhu
Final: Kilshannig v LC Gaels
My tip: Kilshannig

Duhallow
Champions: Dromtarriffe

Muskerry
Semi Final: Inniscarra v Ballinora
Semi Final: Grenagh v Éire Óg
My tip: Ballinora

Seandun
Final: Brian Dillons v Nemo Rangers
My tip: Brian Dillons

Carrigdhoun
Semi Final: Shamrocks v Valley Rovers
Semi Final: Ballymartle v Belgooly
My tip: Ballymartle

Imokilly
Semi Final: Erins Own v St. Itas
Semi Final: Cobh v Midleton
My tip: St. Itas.

Carbery
Still in the group stages. Ballinascarthy top of Group A, Clonakilty top of Group B and Newcestown top of Group C. It will be interesting to see how quick this competition will be played out as time is ticking. A few midweek games no doubt. A bit of a mess to be honest.
My tip: Clonakilty.

It is looking like Dromtarriffe will be the front runners in this county but the Junior County has often popped up with surprise teams winning it out.
Kilshannig will have a big say in this county yet if they can get a few things right both on and off the field…..trying to steer focus from the football team may prove tough but trying to keep Diarmuid O Sullivan out of the gortroe inn may prove tougher again

Really looks to be between Bal, Clon and Newcestown for the flyer Nyhan. Clear to see newcestowns lads are training with there seniors the other evening vs. kilbrittain. Faster, slicker and harder hitting, have a savage work rate but yet to be significantly tested. Semi finals will be interesting.

Mary's have lads gone travelling and you would think James will be concentrating on the fottball.

Still think it's between kilshannig and dromtarriffe for the county but surprises tend to happen in this grade

Dillons and Nemo will be a fierce game on Sunday. Dillons had a great win over Passage the last day. Probably lack a strong panel though which may catch them out eventually.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

18th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: 420 Comedy Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼