• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Look ye beat two football teams glanworth are a old team now buttevant don't even train and nearly beat ye aswell .wager anyday u like a wager mallow big field they will run ye to the ground .
Glanworth a football team😂 Ask anyone back there they’ll say it’s 50/50 now and calling them an old team too with only i think 4 players starting over 30 I was told, you haven’t a clue😂. Speaking of old teams ye beat Shanbally only by 4 points so I wouldn’t be too confident. These comments will come back to bite you.

Glanworth a football team😂 Ask anyone back there they’ll say it’s 50/50 now and calling them an old team too with only i think 4 players starting over 30 I was told, you haven’t a clue😂. Speaking of old teams ye beat Shanbally only by 4 points so I wouldn’t be too confident. These comments will come back to bite you.
Look condon scored 13 points outta 14 against kilshannig..tats says enough.and yes it wud be football 70 /30 all day over there

I saw glanworth this year there a one man show I wudnt be eating my comments at all

It's no fantasy world .he scored 13 out of 14 points wer is the other 5 forwards

Let's be real we beat ballyhooly .charleville .clyda and next kilshannig
Ye should be playing the barrs in the county final not the rockies. Why are kilshanning even turning up at this stage it’s pointless for them

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Eamonn McCormak Band

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼